We would like to draw your attention to the latest prerelease of the 1.4 branch of lighttpd.
Again, you can get the prerelease from this url: http://opensu.se/~darix/lighttpd/
It should be the last prerelease and a final 1.4.20 to be released soon.
Changelog since last prerelease:
- do not send content-encoding for 304 (#1754), thx yzlai
- fix segfault for stat_cache(fam) calls with relative path (without ‘/’, can be triggered by x-sendfile) (#1750)
- fix splitting of auth-ldap filter
- workaround ldap connection leak if a ldap connection failed (restarting ldap)
- changed parser generation again as the previous fix broke building with some non-gnu make utils
If you want to get the latest source for any branch, you can get it from our svn repository.
Documentation to do so can be obtained from this page:
Bug reports or feature requests can be filed in our trac ticket system:
Please make sure to check if there isn’t a ticket already here:
Thank you for flying light.