I’m very proud to announce the release of 1.4.12.
After 8 pre-releases and several cross-compiles and test-runs no new bugs were found and you should have a solid and stable release in your hands.
Over the 1.4.11 was available for download (03/2006 – now) the number of lighty installations raised from 27 103 to 120 442 according to netcraft.com. That’s amazing. It was important for us to create a release is good enough to replace 1.4.11.
This release fixes several long-standing bugs like
- SSL hangs with Opera (we added work-around for a bug in Opera)
- a long list of fixes for SSL in general
- added ssl.use-sslv2 and ssl.cipher-list for all who have to
comply with PCI
and only added a 2 really new features:
- (experimental) LOCK support for webdav
- mod_magnet as long-term replacement for mod_cml
- mod_cml is deprecated from now on
- it will be removed in 1.5.0
- mod_magnet provides the same functionality and more with a
cleaner syntax and in a more generic form