We would like to draw your attention to the latest pre-release of the stable 1.4 branch of lighttpd.
You can get the pre-release from these urls:
Please test it as much as possible and provide us with feedback.
A lot of testing ensures a good release.
We did some important bug fixes (some of them new since 1.4.24, and some older bugs). Only 2 small new features: traceback for lua errors and the SSL_CLIENT_* vars export for ssl client cert validation.
If no showstoppers are encountered, there will be a final release soon.
Changelog since 1.4.24:
- mod_magnet: fix pairs() for normal tables and strings (fixes #1307)
- mod_magnet: add traceback for printing lua errors
- mod_rewrite: fix compile error if compiled without pcre
- disable warning “CLOSE-read” (fixes #2091)
- mod_rrdtool: fix creating file if it doesn’t exist (#1788)
- reset tlsext_server_name in connection_reset – fixes random hostnames in the $HTTP[“host”] conditional
- export some SSL_CLIENT_* vars for client cert validation (fixes #1288, thx presbrey)
- mod_fastcgi: fix mod_fastcgi packet parsing
- mod_fastcgi: Don’t reconnect after connect() succeeded (fixes #2096)
If you want to get the latest source for any branch, you can get it from our svn repository.
Documentation to do so can be obtained from this page:
Bug reports or feature requests can be filed in our ticket system:
Please make sure to check if there isn’t a ticket already here:
Thank you for flying light.