As a followup to rc1 of 1.4.22, rc2 has been published with 3 additional bugfixes.
Two of which are for FreeBSD users, the other one relating to mod_scgi.
You can get the pre-release from these urls:
Please test it as much as possible and provide us with feedback.
A lot of testing ensures a good release.
If no showstoppers are encountered, there will be a final release soon.
Changelog since 1.4.21:
- Fix wrong lua type for CACHE_MISS/CACHE_HIT in mod_cml (fixes #533)
- Fix default vhost in mod_simple_vhost (fixes #1905)
- Handle EINTR in mod_rrdtool (fixes #604)
- Fix rrd error after graceful restart (fixes #419)
- Fix EAGAIN handling for freebsd sendfile (fixes #1913, thx AnMaster for spotting the problem)
- Fix segfault in mod_scgi (fixes #1911)
- Treat EPIPE as connection-closed error in network_freebsd_sendfile.c (another fix from #1913)
If you want to get the latest source for any branch, you can get it from our svn repository.
Documentation to do so can be obtained from this page:
Bug reports or feature requests can be filed in our ticket system:
Please make sure to check if there isn’t a ticket already here:
Thank you for flying light.